Care services at home.
Neva Care Services
We give you full support
Live in care Southampton provides your loved one with full-time 1:1 care at home. which facilitates a closer relationship between Professional Carer and client. Live-in care is an affordable, high-quality alternative to a care home.
Our friendly, committed and trusted carers are specially-trained to assist clients in remaining as independent as possible, in the homes they know and love, with one-to-one, personalised care.
Live in Care Southampton
Fully-personalised Live-in care
Nursing homes are no longer the only option available to people requiring regular care. Neva Care Southampton is a leading provider of alternative live-in home care support to clients who’re elderly, disabled or in need of a little help getting back on their feet after accident or illness.
Neva Care live-in care means you can:
Why choose a live in carer from Neva Care Services?
Neva Care Live-in care gives your loved one round-the-clock support and care, in the comfort of their own home.
- As one of the first companies to provide live in carers in the United Kingdom, we know how important it is to live independently at home and make your choices in life. With our extensive experience in providing care, you’ll notice the difference in the professional support we offer. Fully flexible, live in care fits around you and your lifestyle. Our live in care service provides between 8 hours of care each day, spread across a 24-hour time frame, 7 days per week. If you need more than 8 hours of care in 24 hours, we’ll provide additional live in carers who can support you through the whole day, as well as overnight.
Neva Care Services in Southampton we offer comprehensive home care services and transparent Live-in care service, which goes beyond care at home. Your loved one will have everything they need to help them reclaim their independence and enjoy the life that they deserve.
To help us find the right carer for you, we’ll ask you questions including:
- If your carer needs to have any specific experience or complex care experience
- If you’d prefer your carer to be male or female, or you have no preference
- If your carer must be able to drive
- If you’d like your carer to share your interests
We’ll match you with a carer you feel comfortable with, who understands your routine, your needs and your choices in life.
For More details
We provide a more affordable alternative to residential care while offering better quality care.
Neva Care Services Southampton
For further information or to apply, please contact us on 0116 2701 602 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you further.